Probiotic for tropical fish (carp fish)
Heat Resistant Spores
Free from genetically modified organisms (GMOs free)
Bacillus licheniformis & Bacillus subtilis 1.6×1011 CFU/kg
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Enterococcus faecium & Lactobacillus casei 1×108 CFU/g
Warm water fish ponds
Amount and Method of Use
• For prevention: 1 kg of each crop once a week for the entire breeding period
• In case of losses: 3 times a week from each product 1 kg until the end of losses
Properties and Effects
• Control and reduce sludge and ammonia bedding
• Control of pathogens
• Balance between dissolved oxygen, carbon dioxide, pH and ammonia
• Control and reduce methane gas and hydrogen sulfide gas
• Remove consumption of lime, zeolite and medications, especially antibiotics
• Increased yield and fish production
• Strengthening the immune system and reducing fish losses, especially in summer
• Reduce the use of animal and chemical fertilizers
In a dry place and at temperatures below 25 °C.
Up to 24 months after production date.
1 kg of three layer packages.