Synbiotics for Poultry
• Probiotic Portion: Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Licheniformis, Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Brevis, Lactobacillus Plantarum and Lactobacillus Paracasei.
In total: 4/5×108 CFU/g
• Prebiotic Portion: Mannan Oligosaccharide (MOS)
• Laying and Breeder hens’ herds
• Turkey, Quail and Ostrich
500 grams per ton of feed
Instructions for use
Since the beginning of the farming period, add 500 grams of DiPro plus to the feed.
Properties and effects
• Boosting the conversion factor
• Maintaining the production in the herds of laying and breeder hens
• Enhancing the morphological structure of intestine
• Reducing the slaughter drop of carcass
• Boosting the immunity system
• This product will maintain its effectiveness at the temperature of making pellets.
Mechanism of action
As indigestible carbohydrate compounds, prebiotics induce positive effects on microbial population and gastrointestinal health of poultry. When combined with probiotics, it can direct the proliferation of intestinal flora to beneficial bacteria and prevent the establishment of pathogenic bacteria. The prebiotic portion of this product can direct the intestinal flora to beneficial bacteria by connecting to the pathogenic bacteria and expelling them from the gastrointestinal tract. When the prebiotics are combined with probiotics in the intestine, they have synergistic effects and lead to the growth and proliferation of beneficial bacteria. By increasing the population of beneficial gastrointestinal bacteria, improving gastrointestinal performance, better digestion and absorption of nutrients and strengthening the immune system, the probiotics increase resistance against diseases and enhance efficiency, and adding prebiotics along with probiotics can lead to some positive changes in digestive enzymes and the immune system of the poultry. Furthermore, by increasing the level of intestinal villi and changing the structure of the mucosa, it can affect the efficiency of energy consumption and dietary protein; this process will improve the results of functional features such as feed conversion factor and increased sales revenue.
Keep in a dry, cool place with a temperature below 25 ° C.
Best consumption time
Up to 24 months after production.
1 and 10 kg three-layer packages.