The probiotic product contains lipophilic bacteria:
Free from genetically engineered organisms (GMOs free)
• Active substance: Pediococcus acidilactici lipophilic bacteria 1×1011 CFU/kg
Mix in grain: Calcium carbonate Soluble in water: Dextrose
Amount and Method of Use
• 500 g per ton feed
• 250 g per thousand liters of water
Properties and Effects
• The ability to compete with pathogenic bacteria
• Reduce consumption of antibiotics in broiler chickens
• Egg laying stability, egg weight gain, improved egg shell quality and reduced fracture rates
• Ability to produce high levels of bacteriocin
• Reduce the risk of digestive microbial diseases and increase production efficiency
• Significant reduce in feed conversion ratio
The Mechanism of Action
The PediGuard is a probiotic product contains of fermentation bacteria with a high ability to produce lactic acid. This means that these bacteria produce more than 80% lactic acid during fermentation of the substrate. This property causes intestinal maturation, which results in better digestion of food and increased animal resistance against pathogens.
In a dry place and at temperatures below 25 °C.
Up to 24 months after production date.
1 kg in three-layer packages.