Mix of Probiotic EquiLact & EquiPro
The probiotic product contains:
• Live and beneficial microorganisms from lactic acid bacteria and Live yeast concentrates of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
• Free from genetically engineered organisms (GMOs free)
• Active ingredient: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Enterococcus faecium & Lactobacillus casei 1×108 CFU/g
• Active ingredient: Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1×109 CFU/g
• Carrier: Dextrose
Amount and Method of Use
Adult horse 3g
Foal up to 1 year old 1-1.5g
Adult horse 6g
Foal up to 1 year old 3g
Properties and Effects
• Increase nutrient digestion
• Increased mineral and vitamin availability of feed
• Decrease in population of harmful intestinal bacteria and incidence of diarrhea
• Skin freshness and shine
• Increase performance in sport horses
• Improve health and reduce treatment costs
• Balance microbial population
The Mechanism of Action
This product contains a variety of Lactic acid bacteria and yeast that restricts the growth of pathogen bacteria population such as E.coli and Clostridium, thereby reduces the risk of some diseases (diarrhea and clostridial infections).
These microorganisms increase digestion of B vitamins after replacing in digestive tract. This enhances and accelerates the biochemical reactions related to the metabolic process in the body. On the other hand, the bacteria in this product stimulate the immune system, increases animal immunity against diseases and decreases drug use, including antibiotics.
In a dry place and at temperatures below 25 °C.
Up to 24 months after production date.
• EquiLact 3 g Sachet & EquiPro 6 g.
• 1 kg packages for factories.