The probiotic product contains:
• Live yeast concentrates of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
• Free from genetically engineered organisms (GMOs free)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1×1012 CFU/kg
Amount and Method of Use
• Dairy cattle 5 to 10 g/day
• Stall-fed calf 4 g/day
• Infant calf 2 g/day
• Sheep and goat 2 g/day
• Lamb and yeanling 1.5 g
Properties and Effects
• The stability of the rumen pH fluctuations and decrease the risk of acidosis
• Increase milk fat percentage
• Reduce the vaccine-induced stress and heat stress
• Improve the function of the immune system
• Improve milk and meat production
• Stimulate the enzymatic activity and digestion of fibers in the rumen
• Reduce risk of lameness
The Mechanism of Action
UPro is a probiotic product produced from yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae that prevents the growth of acid-producing aerobic bacteria and reduces the likelihood of acidosis by increasing the consumption of oxygen in the rumen.
Based on its unique characteristics, this yeast improves digestive enzyme activity and thus improves digestion.
On the other hand, boosting the immune system of animals, UPro increases their resistance to pathogens and reduces the risk of death from infections. The use of this product in breeding ruminants effectively increases the production efficiency.
In a dry place and at temperatures below 25 °C.
Up to 24 months after production date.
1 and 10 kg in three-layer packages.