Aquatic probiotics (fish, trout and sturgeon)
Heat Resistant Spores:
Free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs free)
Bacillus subtilis & Bacillus licheniformis 1.6×1011 CFU/kg
• Pellet and extruded feed mills
• Concentrated food producer factories
• Fish farms (cold, warm water and sturgeon)
Amount and Method of Use
1 kg per ton of feed diet of trout, carp and sturgeon
Properties and Effects
• Reduce the damage caused by infectious and noninfectious diseases
• Reduce the consumption of medications, especially antibiotics, and improve consumer health
• Strengthen the immune system and reducing stress
• Improve growth and reduce the food conversion ratio
• Reduce breeding period
• Improve the balance of the gastrointestinal microbial population
• Improve digestibility and nutrient uptake
The Mechanism of Action
DiPro bacteria are proliferated and activated when they reach the host gut. By stimulating the immune system, these bacteria increase the resistance to diseases and, on the other hand, produce enzymes that increase the height of the intestinal villi, digestion and absorbance of nutrients. The secondary metabolites produced by these bacteria such as bacteriocin, increase the fish’s resistance to diseases and, consequently, reduce mortality by applying antimicrobial effects.
In a dry place and at temperatures below 25 °C.
Up to 24 months after production date.
1 kg of three layer packages.